Murchison dairy farmer David Thurlow is driving efficiency on his farm and taking control of his entire breeding process using CRV’s sexed semen.
- As dairy farmers look ahead to mating in the wake of a downgraded forecast payout, CRV Managing Director James Smallwood says getting cows in calf will be fundamental.
- From being suited and booted in the glamorous world of advertising to wearing red bands and overalls in cow sheds across the Waikato, Julia Baynes’ new role is the perfect meeting of two worlds.
- Emma Carne wanted to be an airline pilot, but a foray into dairy farming to fund her flying lessons instead launched her career in the dairy industry. More than 20 years later, she has joined CRV as the company’s new AB Services Manager.
- A West Otago dairy farmer has been using sexed semen to transition his herd into a2 milk producers so he can receive a premium.
- An increasing number of Otago and Canterbury dairy farmers are realising the value of DNA testing their calves to help them make better breeding decisions, according to local CRV sales consultant Deborah Adair-Dagg.