CRV AB Technicians provide a first-rate, reliable service.
- Automatically sent to your herd recording provider
- Enter matings on the spot
- Free to DIY farmers
A clever service, saving you lots of time.
PortaBull allows all mating information to be automatically received in your herd recording program.
PortaBull is changing the way mating data is stored and used to make it easier for farmers to get through a successful mating season.
We understand that farmers are busy people, and in the middle of mating season some extra support is always welcome.
PortaBull is a great way to make your herd recording and mating management more efficient.
Launched by CRV in 2013, PortaBull is an innovative mobile application designed Android and Apple smart phones and tablets. It is part of CRV technician services and is being used across New Zealand to record matings and view cow mating information on the spot.
PortaBULL AI Service includes:
• All mating information automatically received in your herd recording program
• Short return information
• Inbreeding & Genetic defect information (SireMatch clients only)
• Best cow-bull combinations (SireMatch Select only)